martes, 2 de octubre de 2012

WAAAAH!!

This day it's being pretty hot.. i am like melting and i dont want even to put any make up because i feel like i'm going to die with pain in my whole body haha..

Yesterday we had dance practice,at least we end with Gangnam Style ( yesh,THE WHOLE DANCE.. not justthe horse step) and we started with I love You from 2ne1,we are getting ready for the K-POP festival this november,the girls are pretty excited and so i am,but still i cant practice too much because the surgery,i do what i can!!

Today i wanted to try a dolly makeup so i just use pink,i wish have Blue or Gray Circle Lenses... so i will feel more dolly hehe~


Hope people call me to give me a job.. i need money... i need to make my cosplay!!! sasdsadasdas... EXCITEEED!!!

By the way,i took a picture of my eyes,and i reeeally like mymakeup,just eyelashes want to show up and loosklike it's almost to feeell!!!!


And the other ones who looks more decent xD~







Please leave a coment,i will apreciatte it ^^

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario