jueves, 11 de octubre de 2012

Hi everyone~

Sorry.. this week wasnt soo good than i thought.. but was good in the end..
AT LEAAAASSTT I HAVE A JOB!!
I will be english Teacher... probably not the best but a good one!!!..wait.. i should give props myself..I AM THE BEST ONE!!!

My net was gone for a couple of days and when it was back,mylaptop died.. was problem with some programs.. hope to fix it.. or buy a new laptop.. i think i will choce the second option..

FINALLY i found a place where to buy bottom lashes and upper eyelashes.. i am so happy for it..~
I am trying tobe part of the Staff of LatinAmerica Gyaru,hope you can support me with a thumb up and a comment in my video,i will apreciatte it.. i always wanted to show everybody.. YOU CAN BE A EXCELLENT GYARU WITHOUT BE ASIAN!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBucK8tHZpY&feature=plcp


Picture without edit AT ALL~ you can see my wrinkles xD



EVERYBODY CAN!!!
you can do it~

PEACE OUT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario