miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2012

Halloween Time~

Hello everybody!!!

Time i don't write here.. sorry... i was..I AM very busy latelly,and thsi past weekend i was just inbed..SICK.. i am glad i am much better now..i was kinda scared..
anyways..
I am glad to be around more and at least have money because i want dye my hair soon.. when i get full recoveredof my sickness.. so.. =3
TODAY IS HALLOWEEEENNN YEEEAHHH.. so i will go out in the night with some friend and TRICK OR TREAT because i want to eat sugar and be fat and die xD
Since i wanted a time ago a Kigurumi i made one for myself for two reasons:
1.- I have no Dineroz
2.- I like to sew... =D
So i think it result quite good.. i don't know.. we'll see in the pictures of the night..since i dont have a full body picture right now of the costume...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!!
Feliz dia de Muertos este 1 de Noviembre!!!
An special report about Dia deMuertos,since it's a tradition of my country and i am proud of it...~

CHOCOLATE AND KISSES FOR YOU ALL!!~



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario