miércoles, 26 de septiembre de 2012

Good Day~

HELLO!!!~~~~

Today seems like gonna be a good day ( hope so)
Since looks like the day gonna be in a good mod,the weather it's nice,so in the afternoon we have Dance practice,even if the dotor said i need to rest more,i will try to do some EASY excercise,i feel useless being like this for more than a month already.

I had the most awesome,cute,extraordinary,beautiful and at the same time,sad dream ever,but i can't help it,i am starting to fell in love of an awesome man,too bad he is too far away ( and no,i am not talking about TOP xD~),i need to focus and just let him go in a certain way,he is already far away from me anyways..

I need some good luck to find a good job before enter to give class in december to an school.. what i suppose to do all this time FREE???,i need a job,i need money.. i need to buy a lot of stuff i need for the cosplay cup and i dont have even a penny.. aighhh.. it's frustrating...


I woke up with the thought of change my life style already,i am being a lazy ass all this time and i guess i found my style..i just need to investigate more,more makeup test,more fashin test.. go out... MONEY....~


Hope today i will take some pictures of my little girls dancing ( and boys) and post it tomorrow~




PLEASE COMMENT and share my blog.. i am starting in this fantastic world of Gyaru and i want to learn!!!






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario